Larry E. Hardcastle, II
Larry is a Partner with Lanciano & Associates who focuses his practice on commercial litigation in various state and federal courts and arbitration forums. He represents clients in matters ranging from breach of contract and Uniform Commercial Code disputes to trade secret and unfair competition litigation. A particular area of Larry’s focus is working with clients to develop proactive policies and procedures to keep them out of the courtroom. When litigation is unavoidable, however, Larry leverages technology to quickly and efficiently move cases from discovery to dispositive motion practice and trial.
Areas of Practice
- Business & Corporate Matters
- Banking & Secured Transactions
- Commercial Litigation
- New Jersey, 2010
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2010
- Pennsylvania, 2010
- The George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia, J.D. (2010)
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, B.S. (2007)
- Represented a contractor in a complex contract dispute resulting from work completed at a $400 million office tower.
- Uncovered the removal of highly confidential information by former employees of the U.S. subsidiary of an international manufacturer and enjoined the former employees’ use of the information in a competing enterprise.
- Won dismissal of a France-based company from an action in New Jersey Federal District Court based on jurisdictional grounds.
- Represented a national manufacturer in an unfair competition case resulting from its hiring of the former employees of a competitor.
- Represented a California-based company in a $10 million unfair competition suit brought in New Jersey courts.
- Defended a startup and its owner against claims by the owner’s former employer of breach of the duty of loyalty, unfair competition, and tortious interference.